Название: Киношная картинка
Автор: Loey L.
Киношная картинка от Loey L. Курс на английском. Но объясняется все "на пальцах", очень понятно.
I like to take a cinematic approach when color grading my images in Photoshop. I strive to create masterful tones that are painterly in appearance and seek to enhance certain qualities hidden within the images. The tools I mainly use are Curves and Channel mixer but they are often combined together in unconventional ways. In this tutorial, I share how I manipulate these simple techniques in order to achieve truly dynamic results..
Продажник:
Автор: Loey L.
Киношная картинка от Loey L. Курс на английском. Но объясняется все "на пальцах", очень понятно.
I like to take a cinematic approach when color grading my images in Photoshop. I strive to create masterful tones that are painterly in appearance and seek to enhance certain qualities hidden within the images. The tools I mainly use are Curves and Channel mixer but they are often combined together in unconventional ways. In this tutorial, I share how I manipulate these simple techniques in order to achieve truly dynamic results..
Продажник:
Пожалуйста,
Вход
или
Регистрация
чтобы просмотреть содержимое по ссылке!
Для просмотра скрытого содержимого вы должны войти или зарегистрироваться.
Последнее редактирование модератором: