
CINE VINTAGE LUT
Пожалуйста,
Вход
или
Регистрация
чтобы просмотреть содержимое по ссылке!
Пожалуйста,
Вход
или
Регистрация
чтобы просмотреть содержимое по ссылке!
Пожалуйста,
Вход
или
Регистрация
чтобы просмотреть содержимое по ссылке!
(Данный LUT стоит 6$, я же отдаю его бесплатно)
Best Selling 3D LUT 2017
CINE VINTAGE LUT FOR SONY A6300/A6500/A7S/A7SII/A7R, Panasonic GH4, GH5 and every other camera.
Because a lot of you guys asked me on my Youtube Channel if I could make a LUT, here's my first one. It's almost exactly the style I use on my Photography but for your video footage.
The LUT can be used with all cameras and footage (Sony, Canon, Panasonic...) because it's more a Look than actually a LUT, so it will work fine with your Cinelike footage from your GH5 or even with Canon videos!
You can find a Video about how I use Cine4 in my shooting on the Sony a6300 on My Channel:
NOW WITH TWO BONUS LUTS! (contrasty & saturated)
Also just play around with the deeper settings in the Sony Picture Profiles. Sometimes I get great looking results by just adding minor tweaks.
This package contains a .cube file, works perfect in Premiere Pro.
Some customers had problems with using it in FCPX, but it should work also with a LUT Loader.
Remember: This is NOT a Log LUT!
Hope you like it guys!
Christian Maté Grab
Скачать:
Для просмотра скрытого содержимого вы должны войти или зарегистрироваться.
Последнее редактирование: